14 JUly 2020
Programme 2020 to come
Every year on 14 July, the Vélo Passion association organises its MTB and eMTB excursion, open to both children and adults. On the heights of Chorges and the edge of the Serre-Ponçon Lake, come and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Varied routes and even some new sections
Reception coffee and pastries
5 MTB routes:
- Departures between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
– 15 km | 350 m D+
– 20 km | 600 m D+
- Departures between 7a.m. and 9a.m.
– 31 km| 1100 m D+
- Departures between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
– 44 km | 1600 m D+
– 58 km | 2100 m D+
Meal on arrival as well as refreshments along the chosen route
How to register ?
- By mail before 10 July using the registration form along with a cheque corresponding to the chosen route, made out to Vélo Passion Chorges.
- On site: Chorges primary school from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on 13 July and from 6:30 a.m. on 14 July.
2019 Tariff includes excursion and meal on arrival (€8 for companions)
15 km: €10
Other distances: €15
Souvenir gift for the first 300 people to register
Open to all from age 10
Mountain biking school
An office where you can find information, a dynamic team specialising in the discipline, high-quality equipment if you need it, the possibility of taking French Cycling Instructor (MCF) tests if you wish and, in short, the guarantee of a quality approach with an MCF accreditation. If you have your own equipment, this is not a problem as our prices are flexible.