The church Saint Chaffrey (XVI) and its sundial. The hall made of larch from the forest in undivided Baratier and Orres.
- The church of St Marcellin built in 1530, near the ruins of an old castle. You can admire its beautiful Lombard tower and notice its imposing awning, south facade. Magnificent view of the entire glacial valley of the Durance.
- The chapel St James XIIth and XIIIth centuries.
- The Roman Way started in the year 58 BC to facilitate the movement of troops. It made it possible to connect Rome to Paris, Lyon, Marseilles ... favoring the advance of the Roman Empire without losing contact with Rome. It is also found in the valley of Rabioux, taking the stretch of the hamlet of St Marcellin to that of Fasis.
- The 14th century St Marcellin Church, rebuilt in the 18th century, surmounted by a bulbous steeple, exceptional for the region.
- The communal mill in Praveyral,
- The Parpaillon road is the Mecca of cycle tourism, and the tunnel built in 1891, 468 m long, allows the passage, at 2637 meters above sea level, between the Durance valley and the Ubaye valley.
- The 14th century St Laurent Church.
- The medieval larch Draye.
- the Séyères chapel
Follow in the footsteps of Widmar, alpine hunter who, on February 17, 1897, left Embrun at 5 am to be at 10:30 on the summit of Mount Guillaume. From the car park, go up a wide forest road and shortly before the Pré Clos, follow a good path that leads to the chapel of Séyères. After a refreshing stop, continue along the path then turn right, and after a beautiful climb, arrive at the summit of Mont-Guillaume, wearing a tiny chapel. The panorama is of course exceptional, among others on the lake of Serre-ponçon.
- The church of St. Mary Magdalen (XVI) at the capital with its Lombard bell tower
- The Church of Our Lady of the Presentation at Mélezet, built in the 19th century on the site of an old chapel built in 1546. It bears on its south facade a sundial of 1853, signed the famous Italian dial Zarbula.
- The ruins of a seigniorial castle (14th century) and a 15th century fort.
- The Church of St. Savior (XV), Romanesque-Lombard style with a steeple adorned with a sundial.
- The castle burned in 1692 by the Duke of Savoy, it remains only a few sections of walls of the 14th century, the current dwelling is the seventeenth century
- The banal oven in the hamlet of Serre.
- The communal oven in the hamlet of Bouteils.
- The XIXth century church with original architecture, with sundial on its facade.
- The 16th century church with its stained glass window of the 16th century (classified). The square bell tower has three stages of opening, it is surmounted by a pyramidal arrow with 8 stone faces, surrounded by 4 pyramidions.
- The Chapel St Jacques in Villard.
- The bread ovens located one in the hamlet of the Church and the other in the hamlet of Villard.
Church of the Transfiguration XV and XVI dominates the valley of the Durance. Restored 15th and 16th century frescoes adorn the church.
- The church on the 12th century porch with a sundial on the facade, made in 1995 by the high-Alpine dial Remi Potey.
From the village, a magnificent panorama of the lake of Serre-Ponçon and the surrounding peaks is offered to you.
- Lake St Apollinaire (1452 m), located 2.5 km above the village, at the foot of the Aiguilles de Chabrières, it overlooks the Durance valley and offers a splendid panorama
on the lake of Serre-Ponçon. Lake known for fly fishing in "No Kill".
- The chapel St Martin dates from 618, was restored and inaugurated in 2004. During the ceremony, the bell of the Ribière saved from the waters at the start of the dam was able to carillon.
- The 12th century Sainte-Martine church was restored on three occasions in 1886, 1960 and 1988.
- The Belvedere du Sauze offers a splendid panorama of the lake of Serre-Ponçon at the confluence of the Durance and the Ubaye and a view of the dam.
- The Hairdressed Demoiselles or fairy chimneys, between Savines-le-Lac and Sauze are these columns of glacial moraines preserved from erosion by a rocky block.