Aiguilles trail de Serre-Ponçon
13 and 14 JUNe 2020
Take on the force of the lake !
A dream-like setting with the Serre-Ponçon Lake as a backdrop. L’Aiguilles Trail de Serre-Ponçon includes 5 trail runs and a hiking excursion over the weekend. This first edition will satisfy all trail runners with technical routes for the most experienced runners (28 km and 42 km) and more gentle routes to discover the magnificent viewpoints (8 km and 17 km): the Serre-Ponçon Lake, les Aiguilles de Chabrières, les Oucanes, le fort de Réallon with some spectacular sections. Not forgetting families with a night outing on Saturdays and activities all weekend such as a farmers’ market and concerts.
Something to suit everyone in a heavenly setting
- Distribution of race numbers and registration on site:
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Distribution of race numbers at Décathlon, Gap
2 p.m. – 7 p.m.: Distribution of race numbers and registration at the Réallon resort. (Up to twenty minutes before the start of the VK)
- VK / 1000m+ over 4 kilometres, ready? A hint of what to expect the next day.
Start at 4 p.m. from in front of the Tourist Office in the Réallon resort
- La Noc’Art Randonnée / This excursion combines sport and culture, and is suitable for all, children and grand parents alike. Excursion starts at 8 p.m. In front of the Réallon Tourist Office (on the snow front).
- Distribution of race numbers and registration on site: from 7 a.m. At the Tourist Office
- Resort Trail Run / 8 km with 350 m+ / Gain height and discover the resort and the magnificent view of the Serre-Ponçon Lake. Start at 10 a.m. on the snow front
- Oucanes Trail Run / 17 km with 800 m+ / A technical section towards Les Aiguilles de Chabrières then provides a magnificent view of Les Oucanes and a Mars-like landscape before reaching some beautiful cabins. Start 9 a.m. on the snow front
- Lake to Fort Trail Run / 29 km with 1400 m+ / A route where you will be able to discover the entire Réallon valley. A section along the ridges then a breccia: a wonderful circuit. Start 8 a.m. on the snow front
- Lake Marathon / 40 km with 2200 m+ / A legendary distance in a delightful setting… A trail run with some very technical and steep sections, but also easier sections. This run includes a good part of the magnificent scenery viewed during the other runs of the weekend. Start 8 a.m. on the snow front
The farmers market will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open to all. All day, there will be music and activities provided by our partners. It’s not only the runners that will have a good
Do you want to take part ?
Maximum of 1000 runners. Discount rate depending on the number of people. So, call all your friends, be they trail runners or not! Simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates||Avant le 02 Février||Avant le 20 Avril||Du 21 Avril au 12 Juin||Sur Place|
|Trail de la Station||10€||12€||14€||18€|
|Trail des Oucanes||15€||17€||19€||22€|
|Trail du Fort au Lac||23€||25€||27€||30€|
|Marathon du Lac||33€||35€||37€||40€|
Noc’Art Randonnée / Tarif : 3€ pour les enfants et 5€ pour les adultes
Marmo’Trail : free